Trail Running in Ireland February 19, 2016 12:00
This upcoming summer, join us for a trip to the emerald isle: Ireland. We'll be running along some of the oldest, most scenic, and nature filled paths in all of Europe. Below are some of the amazing highlights. For the full details, check out the Ireland Trail Running vacation page, or reserve your spot (because spaces are limited) with just a small deposit.
- 8 days of running and site seeing tours
- 7 nights of accommodations in Bed & Breakfast style homes
- Private transfer from Dublin to starting village & back to Dublin at the end
- 3 Days of running along the scenic and historic Wicklow Way trail
- Local guesthouse stays along the Wicklow Way and Western Way
- Breakfast every morning with meal options catering to dietary needs
- Luggage transfer between running destination stays
- Vehicle support for pickups in case of any tiredness or injury
- Professional trail running guide leading us along the local trails each day
- Private transfer from Wicklow to Bray and onto Galway
- Cliff walks and run along the Bray-Graystones path, lead by local guide
- Tour and tourist time around Galway in western Ireland
- 3 days of running along the beautiful Western Way in the Irish countryside
- Visit to Westport at end of Western Way run with local tours
- Hike up Croagh Patrick mountain
- Boat ride tour around Clew Bay islands
- 1 night and 1 day of site seeing around Dublin
- Freedom to explore the city on your own or join group explorations
- Supper as a group on one evening
- Pre-trip education from certified health coach and nutrition expert
- Pre-trip training from both a personal trainer and a running coach
Win a 2016 FitTrip February 03, 2015 06:30
Enjoy a FitTrip on us
You can join us on a FitTrip ... and we'll pick up the bill. That's right, you can win a FREE 2016 FitTrip of your choice.
Travel the world. Get fit. Have fun.
Our FitTrips are completely planned and organized fitness adventure travels. We set up daily nutrition, exercise, and/or adventure activities in scenic destinations around the world. We generally handle the accommodations, local transit, exercise and personal training, meals, and adventures. Adventures and activities could include: ATV riding, camping, hiking, horseback riding, kayaking, paddle boarding, sailing, surfing, white water rafting ziplining, and more...
Step 1: Sign up for our newsletter (1 entry)
Step 2: Complete an Adventure Travel survey (1 entry)
It also helps to follow our social media accounts. Additional entries can be earned by social media challenges that we'll post and share on our pages.
If you don't want to wait until 2016, you can always join us on our upcoming trips in 2015.
Terms & Conditions
- This competition is open to anyone over the age of 21.
- Registration to the WanderFit Newsletter is required for the first entry. No purchase is necessary. Odds of winning depend on eligible entries.
- First entry is from joining the mailing list. Additional entries may be earned by:
- Completing a Travel survey (limit 1 per person)
- Participating in a 2015 FitTrip (1 entry per day)
- Mailing name, email address, and phone number to (limit 1 per person): WanderFit LLC, PO Box 16292, Saint Paul, MN 55116
- Social media likes, follows, and shares as detailed and communicated from the WanderFit newsletter and social media publications (limit 1 per person per notice). The publication must clearly state that it is related to this contest.
- All entries must be completed by December 31st, 2015. Winners will be selected by random draw from eligible entries.
- Winning prizes include:
- One (1) winner will receive a WanderFit FitTrip. The free FitTrip service of the winner’s choice must be taken during the 2016 calendar year. The description will vary depending on the trip, but generally includes lodging, some meals, some local transportation, personal training, and local adventures. Airfare will not be included. The value will be up to $3,000 worth of the FitTrip cost through WanderFit.
- One (1) winner will receive a $100 discount code. This will be for any product or service offered through the WanderFit.co website. The code is required to be used during the 2016 calendar year.
- There is no cash alternative options. The prizes are non-transferable. If the winners are unable to redeem the prize or unwilling to fulfull the criteria, they will forfeit the prize. The prize, terms, and conditions may change at any time without notification and is subject to availability.
- Any expenses incurred by the winner and guests, during the use of the prize, are the sole responsibility of the winner.
- The winners will be selected by January 15th, 2016 and will be notified by the supplied email or phone number. The winners must confirm receipt of the notification or risk forfeiting the prizes.
- By entering this contest, entrants agree to accept the refund, privacy, and terms of service agreements listed on the WanderFit.co website, as well as all required waivers to participate in the FitTrip.
Welcome to WanderFit December 10, 2014 05:00
We are excited to launch this new company to handle global fitness and adventure travel.
We are working hard to finalize details for the 2015 travel seasons. Our schedule or potential FitTrips include:
April - Daytona Beach, FL
June - Los Angeles, CA
August - Denver, CO
October - Charlotte, NC
December - ECUADOR
In the meantime, you can provide us feedback on how we can best provide fitness and travel related experiences to you. Please complete this Adventure Travel survey. It is much appreciated. Make sure to join our mailing list to stay up to date on the latest offerings, destinations, discounts, and information.